OUR COVID-19 GUIDELINES
To keep our customers and staff safe & healthy
In order to keep both customers and staff as safe as possible when visiting KOO we have put in place a series of measures aimed at reducing the risk of catching COVID-19. Please read the following bullet points:
(UPDATED 1ST OCTOBER 2020)
- Face masks must be worn when entering the bar or moving around the bar. They can only be removed when seated at a table.
- Contact tracing is now mandatory. You are free to use the NHS app, our own QR code or if you do not have a phone capable of this, using a pen & paper.
- Customers must remain seated whenever possible, other than going to the toilet, smoking or using the jukebox.
- Cash is now being accepted as well as card. Please use card wherever possible.
- Seating areas are at least 1m apart from each other with the use of directional seating to further mitigate risk.
- Please avoid passing on the stairs, wait at the bottom/top of the stairs at a safe distance until the stairwell is clear.
- Hand sanitiser stations are positioned outside of the toilets upstairs and downstairs, as well as by the jukebox, we urge you to use them when entering/exiting the toilet having touched the door handle/lock.
- Please do not queue outside of the toilets, if the toilet is full please wait until it is empty and then head over wherever possible.
- Music will be played at a lower level than normal in line with government law, the maximum permitted volume is 85dB.
- Please sanitise your hands IMMEDIATELY after using the jukebox with the sanitiser provided.
WE HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME WHEN YOU NEXT VISIT US, IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS WHATSOEVER PLEASE SPEAK TO A MANAGER OR EMAIL INFO@KOO-BAR.CO.UK AND WE’LL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.